We have reopened, with additional safety measures in place.
Here is what to expect when you return!
- The same friendly professional team!
- The same beautiful dental facility but with some enhancements to our AIR!
- We will be improving our air quality by installing Jade air purification systems to every treatment room and our reception room. The Jade air purification system provides six stages of filtration including proprietary HEPA-Rx ultrafine filtration. The multi-stage filtration system captures air pollutants, filtering 99.998% of particles down to 0.1 microns (the typical size of a virus).
- Our heating and cooling systems will also be enhanced by installing the HALO-LED air purification system. This system reduces airborne and surface microbial, bacteria, viruses and mold and will run 24/7.
- Hourly disinfection of ALL frequently touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, counter tops, light switches, keyboards, telephones, etc.
- You will notice safety glass placed at our business office, and business team members will be wearing face masks! These masks do not change the level of customer service care you have always received!
Jade patient education poster
Surgically Clean Air detail sheet
We are taking every step to assure your safety for your dental appointment. We ask that if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, such as flu-like symptoms, cough, cold, fever, etc., that you reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days later. If on the morning of your appointment you are feeling well and not having symptoms or a fever, please come to your scheduled appointment.
- When you arrive to our office, call us from your car when you arrive. Please call at 810-985-3301 and press 1.
- We will inform you when it is your turn to come in, as our reception room is closed.
- We ask that you wear your own mask.
- Once you enter, we ask that you use the hands-free hand sanitizer to disinfect your hands. A team member will then take your temperature.
- Our clinical team members will be wearing masks as well as face shields.
- To minimize the number of patients in the front office, we ask that you pre-pay over the phone with a credit card or stop at the front office before going back to your treatment room.
- We want to do our best to reduce the amount of person-to-person contact, and therefore, we ask that only the patients with scheduled appointments come into the office. If the patient is a minor, we ask that only one parent or guardian be present.
We sincerely cannot wait to see you soon! Please know that we take the safety of our patients and team members very seriously. We understand that this is an ever-changing situation, and we will continually make the necessary requirements to help you have the best dental experience!
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 prevention measures in Kimball, Michigan, or would like to make an appointment with our dentist, contact our office at 810-985-3301. One of our team members can help you plan your visit with Dr. Scott Ferguson.