Are you excited for the spring season? Are you ready to vacation somewhere or plan to have many pictures to commemorate your fun-filled season? If so, then we have exciting tips for you! Keeping your smile healthy and white as you travel is always ideal, especially if you love to take pictures.
To help you, our doctors, Dr. Scott Ferguson and Dr. Neha Batra, are happy to remind you to bring your smiles travel kit with you, so your teeth stay in tip-top shape. Our team at Scott J. Ferguson, D.D.S. in Kimball, Michigan, also cares about your oral health, which is why we are happy to share this information.
Here is how to create a traveling kit to help keep your smile healthy and white as you travel:
– Toothbrush: Bring a toothbrush with you on trips so you can continue to brush your teeth twice every day.
– Toothpaste: You will need to bring toothpaste to compliment your toothbrush, so you can continue with your oral health care routines.
– Tongue scraper: A tongue scraper is a reliable tool to help scrape off bacteria on your tongue that may begin to collect.
– Dental floss: Dental floss can help clean out areas between teeth that your toothbrush will not be able to reach.
– Chewing gum: Chewing gum can be used to help produce additional saliva and lower your risk of cavities and dental erosion.
– Mouthwash: To wash out your mouth after eating, consider using mouthwash.
Our dental team wishes you a fun and safe trip on your vacation. Furthermore, if you need a dental checkup or would like a dental cleaning before you go, please give us a call today at 810.985.3301 to make an appointment. We wish you a safe journey full of smiles!